The Heroic Lunatics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Heroic Lunatics

World of warcraft - The Heroic Lunatics

Application

Llorien

Application Empty Application

Post  Llorien Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Personal Information:

World of Warcraft Information:

Character Name (Main): Llorien
    Class/Spec: Hunter/MM
    Level: 80
    Past Guilds: I was a guild officer in Sleepless Knights on the Shattered Hand Server, then moved to another guild called Forever Faithful for a very long time. I then moved to Stormrage with my partner Tim and joined Peak after that guild ended naturally. In every guild I have raided and actively taken part.

Are you able to join Teamspeak?: Absolutely.

Do you agree to the guild rules?: Of course.

Reasons for Applying: I read your guild description and it sounds exactly what I am looking for, I want to play the game with like minded people and have fun, but I also want to see the end game content but without the pressure to give up 3-4 nights a week to do so. Like yourselves my partner and I both work f+ull time and don't always have the time available to raid that much in a week. I guess the term is "casual raider". Very Happy

Do you Know anyone in the guild: No unfortunately I don't.

Please let me know if you need anything further, I also have a druid Nimaé and mage Oompá if you want to look any of my toons up on the Armory. My partner Tim will also be applying too with his priest but he is currently levelling a druid in order to tank and heal within the same character.
    Klapzak
    Klapzak
    Admin

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Klapzak Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:54 pm

"Accepted"

Julie,

Please send me (klapzak) or nemafar a in game whisper.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:07 am