The Heroic Lunatics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Heroic Lunatics

World of warcraft - The Heroic Lunatics

NEW APPLICATION!!!!!!!!!

Feldathy

NEW APPLICATION!!!!!!!!! Empty NEW APPLICATION!!!!!!!!!

Post  Feldathy Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Personal Information: I like many things, don't like many things and think that many things are ok =)I am what you might call, a Proper Englishman. I drink tea and play croquet of a Sunday morn, open ladies lockboxes without charge (no innuendo intended, obviously) and on Friday night go out with the chaps for a jolly old WOT WOT WOTTO! The past year I've been studying at University but have recently decided upon a career change, thus the next year will be spent applying to a different uni for a different course! I have a large family, three brothers and one sister, all of which are magnificent specimens. I enjoy a larkadyha immensely, and also a tickedyhee. There we have it, basically, a brief biography of what I like to call, Me =)

World of Warcraft Information: I have 4 level 80's, in total - Hunter, Warrior, Rogue, Deathknight. I've been playing for around four and a half years, on and off. I enjoy both pve and pvp and have a wide range of raiding knowledge, having done a few vanilla raids, all Burning Crusade raids up to and including BT (although my other warrior is a retired old man, he's had a hard life old bean) and all WOTLK raids upto and including lich king.

Character Name (Main): Ishap, my hunter, is probably the most well geared, full ICC, with Spudbucket, my warrior in close competition. I stopped raiding on my DK, Cerbarus, 3 weeks after ulduar was released. My rogue, Feldathy, is the character I am playing most at the moment - I enjoy gearing characters up and am doing so presently as he is newly levelled.

Class/Spec: (mainspec/offspec) Hunter MM/BM Warrior Prot/Arms Rogue MUTILATE/MUTILATE DK Frost

Level: All 80

Past Guilds: Erazer (top ten guild of dragonblight, throughout burning crusade)
    Shiva once transferred
    Platinum.
    Are you able to join Teamspeak?: Poses no problem.

Do you agree to the guild rules?: NO!

Reasons for Applying: Joined a raid once on my tank, he was called Dionysis at the time, and had the most fun since playing warcraft at level 10 buying up any gear I thought cool in auction house (my mate used to find it funny that, no, warriors didn't need spirit or intellect, nor did they wear robes just to look like Dumbledore) and it left an impression on me ever since. I feel as though were I accepted, I'd need not ever find another guild =)

Do you Know anyone in the guild: Lulualalaualaaalalala a little bit, raided with a few but not necessarily know.
    Klapzak
    Klapzak
    Admin

NEW APPLICATION!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NEW APPLICATION!!!!!!!!!

Post  Klapzak Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Declined.

Reason: (Ishap is on the blacklist of our and several other guilds)

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:52 pm