The Heroic Lunatics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Heroic Lunatics

World of warcraft - The Heroic Lunatics

2 posters

Application - Arma / Tim

Arma

Application - Arma / Tim Empty Application - Arma / Tim

Post  Arma Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Personal Information:
    Tim, usually known online as Arma. But both are good.

World of Warcraft Information:
    Character Name (Main):
    Compassion
    Class/Spec: Priest / Discipline
    Level: 80
    Past Guilds: UK Legion - Leader, Sleepless Knights - Leader, Forever Faithful - Officer, Peak - Raid Leader.
    Are you able to join Teamspeak?: Certainly. In fact I usually speak too much. It's all very useful enlightened stuff. Seriously. Well. Sometimes.

Do you agree to the guild rules?: Yes, nice rules.

Reasons for Applying: We are looking for a guild with the same attitude we have, you seem to have what we are looking for. First and foremost we're looking for a guild of grown up, mature, NICE people - everything else comes second. We've been playing for a long time - since launch - and we've had quite enough of idiots, kids and hardcore raiders.

We have jobs and lives outside of the game, as such we don't want to raid every night, but once or twice a week is ideal for us. Sounds like you guys are a match there as well.

That said, we know our way around the game and we do want to raid, we would like to progress through some endgame content, but never at the expense of the reasons above. It's a social game, the social aspects come first - raiding is just a nice addition.

Do you Know anyone in the guild: I guess I do now... as you have accepted my delightful partner Julie (Llorien).

You guys should also know that while I am applying in the name of my priest, Compassion, I am planning to level to 85 with my druid Artodeto. I love to be useful and used to maintain a healer (Compassion) and my warrior tank (Loompa) but in WotLK I found I did not have the time to maintain two toons and I certainly don't now. So I will be playing endgame on a dual-spec Druid, full healer and full tank. DPS is dull anyway!

I look forward to hearing from you all soon and, I hope, playing with you all soon after!
    Klapzak
    Klapzak
    Admin

Application - Arma / Tim Empty Re: Application - Arma / Tim

Post  Klapzak Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:41 pm

"Approved"

Please whisper me or nemafar ingame.

regards klapzak,icybabe, rectal.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:07 pm